Once we receive an initial assignment, we’re ready to jump into action. Within 24 hours, we inspect the property and submit an occupancy status report.
- We will wait for permission from the client to contact the occupants if the property is in Redemption/Confirmation status.
- If the property is NOT in Redemption/Confirmation status and found to be occupied, we will obtain any information related to the tenancy occupants have.
- We always comply fully with the PFTA and all other local applicable laws.
During the occupancy period we will:
- Perform at-least weekly drive-by inspections and note any material changes at the property.
- Provide a drive-by BPO within five calendar days of the assignment and include at least one exterior photo of the assigned property.
VACANT PROPERTY REGISTRATION
We complete the vacant property registration. We work closely with our clients, confirming proper registration documents have been filed in compliance with local laws and requirements. This quick action and clear communication with all parties is what sets us apart.
We transfer utilities into our name and pay advance payments with client approval. We make certain the HOA, if applicable, is informed of the change and the HOA contacts are current.
We work with our client to obtain a monthly statement from the HOA that includes itemized fees and any assessments allowable under applicable ordinance or bylaws.